- All Saints CEVA Primary School
- Babraham CofE (VC) Primary School
- Bassingbourn Community Primary School
- Burrough Green C of E Primary School
- Castle Camps CofE (VC) Primary School
- Castle Partnership
- Exning Primary School
- Granta School
- Great Abington Primary School
- Great Barton CEVC Primary School
- Hills Road Sixth Form College
- Hillside Special School
- Hopton CEVC Primary School
- Houldsworth Valley Community Primary School
- Ixworth CEVC Primary School
- Lakenheath Community Primary School
- Laureate CP School
- Linton C. E. Infant School
- Linton Village College
- Long Road Sixth Form College
- Meadow Primary School
- Milton Road Primary School
- Morley Memorial Primary School
- Moulton CEVC Primary School
- Norton CEVC Primary School
- Paddocks Primary School
- Rattlesden CEVC Primary School
- Sawston Village College
- St Mary's Church of England Academy
- Stanton Community Primary School
- The University of Cambridge Faculty of Education
- Thurston CEVC Primary School
- Thurston Community College
- West Row Community Primary School
Great Abington Primary School
At the heart of our school philosophy are our nine core values: respect, responsibility, resilience, cooperation, caring, confidence, honesty, understanding and motivation. We integrate teaching the values throughout all assemblies, lessons and enrichment activities.
Pupils thrive in a calm and purposeful atmosphere and engage in a rich, creative and challenging curriculum. Our revised curriculum offer is based on curiosity, challenge, enrichment, sporting excellence and locality. Audience and purpose are key drivers in all that we do.
We are a small school with big ambition for all pupils and so proactively engage with the local community to provide the best possible provision for all pupils. We have developed partnerships with The Leys and The Perse schools for sports expertise.
Staff are creative, caring and team based ensuring that the individual needs of pupils are met through communication and partnership with parents and carers. Pupils are encouraged and supported to be independent and resilient leaders. An active family system groups pupils vertically so all pupils work collaboratively for school improvement.
We are excited about developing school to school support systems, learning from others and celebrating / sharing our strengths. Please do have a look at our Twitter feed and get in touch!
68 High Street